Lookup Arrests, Most Wanted, and Police Records in Campbell, CA. Results:: Arrest Records, Jail Roster Info, Warrants, Mugshot, Dates, Charges, Dispositions, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Eyes, Height, Weight, Sex, Age, Hair
Campbell, CA Information
Campbell is a city in Santa Clara County, California, United States. Campbell is bordered on the south by Los Gatos, on the east and north by San Jose and the west by a small portion of Saratoga. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a population of approximately 39,349 people and a total area of 5.9 square miles (15 km2).
The City of Campbell has a city council form of government. The city Council performs all legislative functions of the city and also makes appointments in various city departments including the city manager and attorney. Council meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month at City Hall Council Chamber,70 N. First St. The meeting are cablecast live on Campbell’s Government Channel 26. Council members are elected by the city residents and serve four-year terms. Members of the city council include Liz Gibbons Mayor, Paul Resnikoff Vice Mayor, Jeffrey Cristina Councilmember, Susan M. Landry Councilmember and Rich Waterman Councilmember.
The average crime rate in Campbell, CA is 17% higher compared to other cities in California and 25% higher than the national average. Looking at crimes involving violence, the city has a crime rate that is 50% lower than California’s and 43% lower than the national average. When comparing property crimes, the city ´s crime rate is 28% higher than California’s and 35% higher than the country’s average. In Campbell one has a 1 in 29 chance of becoming a victim of crime, making the city safer than 37% of the cities in the United States. Compared to the previous year, the crime rate in Campbell has decreased by 1%.
The Campbell Police Department provides police services to the residents of Campbell City. The department coordinates with other city departments to ensure that the city residents get the best services. The police department has three main divisions Field Services Division (Patrol), Special Enforcement and Support service. The department has 70 full-time employees under the leadership of David Carmichael, the Chief of Police.
Campbell Police Department
City Hall – Lower Level
70 N. First St.
Campbell, CA 95008
To check on warrants, you will be required to visit the Campbell Police Department in person during office hours. You will be required to have personal details of the person you are searching for, in case you are found to have a warrant you will be arrested. For more information on warrants and public records visit
Campbell Police Station Address: 70 N. First St. Campbell, CA 95008
Who’s coming to our Tip-A-Cop event this Sunday?! We’ll be at Uncle John’s Pancake House serving up your favorite dishes from 8-11am.
Bring your family & friends to join us for our first fundraising event of the year with @SONorCal. We can’t wait to see you all there!🥞 https://t.co/KbNVSNi89h
Cold temperatures sweep the #BayArea this week. Check on your elderly neighbors & family members to ensure they are staying warm & their thermostat is working.
Don't forget about your furry friends. Bring them indoors so they have a warm & dry place to stay. #LoveYourPetDay https://t.co/vUhtpZsXbX
Just as CPR saves lives, so does knowing how to stop a massive bleed. Sign up for one of our #CERT 90-minute trainings to become educated, equipped, & empowered to assist in a bleeding emergency before professional help arrives.⛑️
Sign up here: https://t.co/3RFZZe34SV https://t.co/bj5zttydgx
This rain will be here all day & downed power lines could happen⛈️💨
ALWAYS assume a downed lines are energized!
NEVER touch any kind of downed wires!
Read the tips below from @ESFIdotorg on how to exit a car in contact with a downed power line. #BeSafe #BePrepared https://t.co/u6UCvJLZC9
Another storm is upon us⛈️ @NWSBayArea has issued high wind warnings & flash flood watch for most of the #BayArea. As we prepare for this #AtmosphericRiver, remember to never drive through flood waters & expect longer commute times. Stay safe out there!☔️ https://t.co/MJkH1b2x4G