Search for Inmates on the Jail Roster in Siskiyou County CA. Results: Type of Arrest, Charges/Bail, Projected Release, Arresting Agency, Next Court Date, Mailing Address, Mugshot, Booking Number, Aliases, Visiting.
The census of 2010 recorded that there are 44,900 people living in the county and the county seat is Yreka. The county was founded in 1852 and the total area is 6,347 square miles. The Siskiyou Trail went after the footsteps of Native Americans. The county office is responsible for departments that look after the citizens. These departments are probation, attorney, auditor, Sheriff’s office, and emergency services.
The address is 305 Butte Street, Yreka, California, 96097
Phone number is 530-842-8300
The name of the Sheriff is Jon E. Lopey
The divisions in the Sheriff’s office are civil, emergency, attorney, probation, public offender, courthouse, and criminal investigation.
It is the mission of the Sheriff’s office to provide a safe and protected place for the citizens and visitors of the county. They also work hard to give a fair, impartial, and unbiased service to everyone, especially when it comes to solving crime.
The address is 500 Treat Avenue 201 San Francisco, CA 94110 and the phone number is 415-285-9193
The plaintiff has to pay for the filing fee when the claim is filed in the court. The filing fee amount is related to what the plaintiff is looking for. If you filed within 12 hours or less than that over the course of 12 months, the filing fee is $0 to $1,500 to $30, $1,500 to $5,000 – $50, $5,000 to $10,000 – $75
The small claims is a court design that is limited court is supposed to handle all the disputes.
315 S. Oregon Street Yreka, CA 96097
Phone number is 530-842-8157
Inmates not on disciplinary status, may have non-contact visiting as follows:
- A-Unit: Monday, Thursday, Saturday; 5 – 6:00 p.m.
- B-Unit (Upper): Monday, Thursday, Saturday; 8 – 9:30 a.m.
- B-Unit (Lower): Monday, Thursday, Saturday; 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- D-Unit (Upper): Wednesday, Friday, Sunday; 8-9:30 a.m.
- D-Unit (Upper): Wednesday, Friday, Sunday; 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Medical: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday; 1-2:00 p.m.
- F-Unit: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday; 2-3:00 p.m.
- G-Unit: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday; 3-4:00 p.m.
- Female Units: Monday, Thursday, Saturday, 1-3:00 p.m.
- Protective Custody: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday; 5-6:00 p.m.
- Male Workers: C & E Units – Visiting Daily 6-8:00 p.m.
- HMS: Monday, Thursday, Saturday; 3-4p.m.
Looking For A Licensed Bail Bond Agent in Siskiyou County?
There are no reviews yet for this business. Be the first to review
Siskiyou County Sheriff Office Address: 305 Butte St, Yreka, CA 96097, United States
Please follow this link to obtain the most current information on the Klamathon fire. You will prompted to enter your name and an email address. This will add you to the mailing list that CAL FIRE sends out with the most current information.... https://t.co/5vKqgJOqKP